Friday, June 28, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader... sniff sniff

Wow does everyone realize that Google Reader is going away in like 3 days? Jeez, it's a harsh world out there guys. Here's just a token reminder for everyone to switch over to another feed reader so we don't lose each other! Sniff sniff.
Because I have mastered the art of procrastinating, I just switched all mine over today. I'm now a proud user of Bloglovin! I actually love it! I'm not sure if it's because of the very easy, user friendly set up... or because I really like the color blue of their logo... it's quite the debate. But either way I think you should try it out! Here's their How-To to make it really easy!

I know there are other options too... like Feedly or Digg.... although none of those have the pretty blue logo so I don't feel comfortable recommending personally. (jk, I'm sure they're great)

Anyhoo, click on the link below to start following me on Bloglovin' now! Happy Friday!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks. site

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...